The Power of Virtualization
One Network from
With SD-WAN there may be multiple network carriers used across multiple locations. Allowing network changes to be made much easier.
Advanced Network Management
A SD-WAN’s single console and uniform software deployment makes it possible to monitor network and application performance at any point in the network.
Enable multiple links, devices and services to coexist and interoperate. With the use of software to make the network function, it becomes easier and faster to turn on new endpoints or change locations.
With greater carrier choice and uniform hardware, SD-WAN evens out the cost differences between locations.
Other Solution Advantages
- Replace high cost MPLS/private bandwidth with low cost internet connections.
- Respond in real time to network performance and route around issues.
- Easy to deploy and maintain.
- MPLS-like performance of real-time and important applications (QOS).
- Application level analytics.
A wide area network (WAN) might be used to connect branch offices to a central corporate network, or to connect data centers separated by distance. In the past, these WAN connections often used technology that required special proprietary hardware. The SD-WAN movement seeks to move more of the network control is moved into the “cloud,” using a software approach.